Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy days

The thing is in motion now.  The students are back and the journey is on! 
This year I am also a student, my favorite thing to be.  The program is mostly online, but I'll go to NYC in the summers. There are students from all over the world, and already the community is emerging.  I am happy.  A beautiful classroom with a lotus outside of the door, and  grad school at night. Will be a lot of juggling this year--as always--but I am happy and ever so lucky to be right where I am.

2 comments:

  1. Big things happening!
    I'm excited for you. You got past one tough stage - getting started with the program. All the best now that you are in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Think-About-It. It's a lot of work already, but the new perspective makes me feel alive!

    ReplyDelete