Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thank you

Slowly, clouds disperse, revealing solid land.

I still don't know when (or if) the Ghanaian students will visit. When their original date fell through, I was acutely depressed.   Their visit was one of few events inspiring me to move forward during this turbulent year, but things simply didn't work out as planned.  Hopefully, my friends will resolve their visa issues soon. If so, I shall do my best to reorganize host families, and logistics.   I want to see the students, and Madame again!  I hope fiercely that they can make it, but I don't know what will happen.
I also have personal issues, yet to be resolved.  More clouds drifting through.  But guess what?
I finally found a job for next year. I'll be working at another Montessori School, teaching elementary. Hurrah!
Of all the jobs that I applied for in recent months, this is the one that I want. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Having employment in my future makes ambiguous areas easier to tolerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment